Acaia is looking for a Creative Manager to help build and scale our creative and design team. This is a leadership-level position that will play a key part in shaping and developing our brand. You will be reporting to our creative director, and you are responsible for every design detail in our company’s products’ from the web to print and product design projects.
Here at Acaia we strive to create extraordinary products for ordinary daily coffee brewing. We pour our hearts out and put effort in our products and services to inspire and innovate in the coffee industry. If you have a passion in exploring coffee, culture, and design, and you are looking for a company to grow together, join us.
- Title: Creative Manager
- Level: Manager
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Hours: Full time, salaried
- Compensation: Local Manager Pay
- Benefits: Flexible working schedule, paid vacation, sick days and holidays, possible travel to trade shows or events, and professional development opportunities.
- Work closely with executive management and product, marketing, engineering, and sales teams to ensure deliverables.
- Building, leading and managing design team.
- Envision and realize the company’s long-term branding initiatives by leading a design team
- Actively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress. Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams while balancing competing priorities.
- Help consolidate our design work by utilizing and developing our current design systems. Create guidelines for consistency across all features and platforms.
- 10+ years established experience with a background in software and hardware product design, creative direction, and branding with at least 3+ years experience in leading and managing teams of creatives.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Marketing, Advertising, Branding or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of design tools – e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD etc.
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles.
- Knowledge in printing and production.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills and have the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- You are able to lead and work with a design team.
- You are able to communicate in English and Mandarin.
- You have experience working directly with a global team.
- You have a demonstrated record of delivering results.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, results-driven, multi-tasking environment.
- You have a sharp sense of the market (coffee or/and technology) and its impact on design direction.
- Interest and passion with coffee is a plus.
Skills appreciated, but not necessary:
- Video, motion graphics creating and editing skills
- Fluency in more than one language
- Writing and editing
To apply, fill out the below application. If you can't see the embed, you can use this link.