Across the world, screens are showing the systemic racism and police brutality that is not only on our streets now but has been there for generations. Black Lives Matter is a movement to emphasize this, to shed light on injustices that have and are brushed under the carpet.
If you have seen our recent post following our support of the Black community and the nationwide Black Lives Matter protests, you will have also read our list of actions. This is part of that list.
In conjunction with several other pro-BLM coffee companies, we have put together three exclusive giveaway brew kits built with some of the best equipment around. This includes items donated by notNeutral, Baratza, Espro, and Acaia. This is a fundraiser-driven giveaway.
How to enter
Entries will be managed by the competition application Gleam. Simply clicking the link to the fundraiser will guarantee your entry, no monetary donation needed. However, we highly recommend donating to the causes and/or sharing the giveaway and fundraisers. This will be an international giveaway, with some country limitations.
How our Giveaway works and how to enter:
- Enter the international giveaway through the embedded giveaway below. There are multiple ways to enter the giveaway.
- No purchase necessary. The giveaway is managed by Gleam and three winners will be randomly selected.
- Three GoFundMe fundraisers are tied to this giveaway. Baratza, notNeutral, and Acaia will match the goal amounts of their respective fundraisers. Everything raised through GoFundMe will be donated to the chosen organizations.
Each of the three Brew Kits includes:
- An Acaia Pearl Model S in your choice of color and a medium dosing cup.
- A set of two notNeutral Lino mugs in your choice of color.
- A Baratza Encore grinder in matte white.
- An Espro 32 oz Brushed Press P7.
- A one-year coffee subscription (1 bag per month) to a chosen roaster.
- A one-year subscription to Standart magazine.
Rules: Must be 18+. No purchase necessary. Winners must provide a valid shipping address. The giveaway is managed by Gleam and three winners will be randomly selected. The giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Good luck!
An Acaia Pearl Model S in your choice of color and a medium dosing cup.
notNeutral will be donating a set of two Lino coffee mugs, choice of color.
Espro is contributing the 32 oz Brushed Press P7.
Baratza is donating a matte white Encore grinder.
Donated anonymously, each winner will also receive a one-year coffee subscription (1 bag per month) to the roaster of their choice.
In our previous blog post, we had stated that we would be donating $5000 to the organization Reclaim the Block. The nonprofit has now put out a call to instead donate to other organizations that are doing similar work. Therefore, we have decided to redirect the same amount to Redeemer Center for Life.
Find the Fundraisers
- Acaia for Redeemer Center for Life:
- notNeutral for Color of Change
- Baratza for Equal Justice initiative