What a busy couple of months for us! A number of very cool news items happened recently:
1) We closed a Series A funding round with WI Harper Group.
This allowed us to hire a Chief Technology Officer (CTO), mobile developers, customer service representative & other staff to improve our overall product experience. Read more on Daily Coffee News.
2) We held our first international brewdown!
In partnership with Johan & Nyström and our friend Aleksander Robaszkiewicz, we co-hosted a brewdown in Finland! See all the photos here.
3) We signed the lease to our new San Francisco office.
A few days ago, we installed our La Marzocco GS3, activated our internet service & even broadcast our first Periscope session! Join us on our next Periscope session with our account @acaiacoffee.
4) We attended the Specialty Coffee Association of Japan's Expo with our partner, FBC.
And we even ran into some old friends!
5) At Host Milan, our partner Sanremo unveiled our latest collaboration.
Our lunar espresso scales wirelessly connect to the Opera, giving it control over reading & taring functions.