NOTE: As of January 28, 2022, we are reviewing event sponsorships on a case-by-case basis. Due to an inventory shortage and ongoing logistics issues, we may not be able to donate scales. US event dates must be at least two weeks from today.
Acaia is happy to support coffee communities around the world by sponsoring their events. We’ve sponsored hundreds of events from grassroots local communities to barista camps. To streamline the many requests, we’re now only accepting event sponsorship requests via the form below. If you can’t view the embedded form, you can use this link.
Some things to keep in mind:
- US-based events require a two-week notice. Non-US-based events require a four-week notice. We have given exceptions to some events that were unpredictable, such as fundraising efforts for a natural disaster fund.
- Requests are reviewed every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- We are only able to sponsor events that relate to coffee.
- Please be as detailed as possible in your request.
- After you submit the form, you’ll receive an automated confirmation email. If you don’t see it, please check your spam folder and add us to your address book.
- Read our sponsorship policy.
- Holiday hours apply to our response times. If a response day is on the same day as a holiday office closure, the next response day will be used.